All new jobs are provided with a free quote and then priced accordingly. What really sets this company apart from its competition is the way we match our staff with our clients. You can build a trusting, capable relationship with the person responsible for your home or office. That saves you time and headache so you don’t have to worry about someone new every week or wondering who will show up.
Doesn’t that sound sweeter already?
Our vetted staff is trained to clean from top to bottom, and they know how to finesse being tough on grime but gentle on your home’s fine furniture and antiques, or expensive office equipment. The staff shows up with all the products and supplies needed, and we have eco-friendly cleaning supplies available upon request.
Check out our services page to see more about how we can make your life
a little easier.
Who wants to spend all day scrubbing, cleaning, and tidying up? Not you? Well now you don’t have to! Two Bitches and a Broom is back!
We’re hooking up Asheville area homes and businesses with eleven great reasons to stop wasting time cleaning when you could be shopping.
Call us today!
- We’re competitively priced. We start things off with a free, no-obligation quote, and all pricing is based by the job.
- We match our crew to your personality. We look at what you need done, consider your personality, and then match you with a great fit from our staff. Think of us as a dating service for your cleaning lady—we really look at compatibility and then keep that placement going so you can build a relationship. That means your home or office gets the attention it deserves.
- We’re local. We started in Asheville in 2006, and we’re a small, independent, woman-owned, local business.
- We’re professional. We’ve built an awesome staff that likes cleaning things up. Not only do they like it, they’re really good at it. We train them to clean from top to bottom, and they’re experts at caring for your fine furniture, antiques, and other treasures around your home. They’re also great in the office, around all your expensive equipment.
- We’re fully loaded. Our team shows up with a diverse selection of products and supplies to make your space sparkle and fit any of your needs. We also have eco-friendly, non-abrasive, and organic cleaning supplies available upon request. So Mother Nature and the kids are taken care of too. But we’re flexible, and will use your supplies if that’s better for you.
- We’re covered. We’re licensed, bonded, and insured. That means you’re covered too—what a relief.
- We’re sweet. Don’t let the name fool you—we offer excellent customer service. The only thing that will call us a B* is the mess in your place because we’re getting rid of it and keeping it gone!
- We’re dedicated. We are thorough and get the job done right. The first time!
- We’ll hook you up. Need your place to shine? You’ll get peace of mind when you call us before entertaining friends and family for holidays and BIG events. Let us take care of the cleaning so you can focus your energy where it counts—your loved ones.
- We’ll even help you move. Moving is stressful enough—call us to clean the place up before you show up, and to clean up after you once you’ve gone.
- We’ll help flip your AIRbnb. We’ve had a ton of practice and even have several of our homes listed as well. We know exactly what your incoming guests expect and we experts at anticipating all of their needs.
- We’ll do minor or major cleanup. Honestly, we’ll do it all—from small projects to major jobs, including post-construction cleaning.
Spend less time cleaning and more time doing what you love!
Serving Asheville, Hendersonville,
and surrounding areas.
Monday through Friday, 9–5
Saturday and Sunday upon request
Asheville, North Carolina 28801
Call or email us to schedule your
free, no-obligation quote today!